Saturday, February 21, 2009

Home and Food

Just a brief description of where I live....


I live in a 10 person apartment in the historic center of Roma. It is on Via Montecatini just of Via del Corso (which is a major road connecting Piazza del Popolo to Piazza Venezia. I live with 9 other guys all of whom are ISU architecture students. Its a pretty nice place, I dont have many pictures, but eventually I will get some and put them up. We have four seperate bedrooms and two very large living spaces. Probably the best thing we do is have our cooking rotation. So we dont have to cook every night we decided to break it up into rotating cookgroups of 2 people for every weekday.
Here is a link to some of the food that we have cooked so far! We are pretty classy!

http://flickr.com/photos/95654639@N00/sets/72157614117106818/

No comments:

Post a Comment